Unable to register Parallels Desktop with error 'check your Internet connection'

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by DamonB, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Svejo

Svejo Junior Member

I am not sure about that but I hope you are correct

2. JamesB15

JamesB15 Bit poster

I've spent many hours trying to login and activate my registration. Keep getting "Check your internet connection and try again. If the problem persists, follow "this link" to register your copy of Parallels Desktop". I can log into my account via a web browser, but not through the Parallels Desktop (version 11 mac - OS Sierra). I verified that my serial number is registered at my Parallels account and my license is valid. I tried everything at the following post: https://kb.parallels.com/113744. I've also tried logging into parallels via 3 totally different networks/ISPs and was again unsuccessful. Is the Parallels server down or improperly configured? Please advise.

3. SergeyK14

SergeyK14 Bit poster

I also have the same problem with my Parallels Desktop 11 after reinstalling macOS.

4. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello Sergey,

Thank you for your feedback. We have reset the license key for the Parallels Desktop 11.

Please try again and let us know.

Thanks

5. JimH19

JimH19 Bit poster

Avinash-

I am unable to activate Parallels Desktop 11 Mac with identical issues as described in this thread. NO of the KB articles a=have s=resolved. Please contact me regarding fixing.

Thanks.

jh

6. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hi Jim,
    Kindly reproduce the issue and send us the technical report. The report can be generated by clicking Help > Send technical data. Share the report ID with us, please.
    A screenshot of the error message would be helpful for us too.

7. JimH19

JimH19 Bit poster

Attached are the items you have requested.

jh

Attached Files:

AlexBo1 likes this.
  8. SergeyK14

SergeyK14 Bit poster

Hello Bundhoo, I've tried again but the result is the same I can't pass this "Check your internet connection". When I'm trying to write my license key it appeared that I don't have the enterprise version. Thanks.

9. JimH19

JimH19 Bit poster

It's been a couple weeks now and there is no reply to my request for help. This is ridiculous. This is a well documented issue with many Parallels v11 Mac users and is just not getting the visibility and support it deserves. Yes, P11 is old. But I paid for it, and all conditions for its install/use are in place. The only thing missing is the activation by your servers.

10. SergeyK14

SergeyK14 Bit poster

I have the same and still it doesn't work. Maybe we should ask for new version for free if we can't use our that we paid for?

AlexBo1 likes this.
  11. LinuzB

LinuzB Bit poster

I have the same problem. Cant' send report, due to same error message Parallels 11 reg.jpeg