SPLA license expired without notice, customers unable to login

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by MisterP, Jun 1, 2023.

1. MisterP

MisterP Bit poster

Our SPLA license seems to be expired. Now our customers can not login and I can not call support because they do not answer and can not create ticket because I have no valid license.
    Worst support ever!!!!!!

2. MisterP

MisterP Bit poster

First customer cancellation is on his way. Tried every phone number and both languages but there is nobody at Parallels to answer the phone. Why pay for support if you do not get any. And yes I am frustrated.

3. jpc

jpc Pro

@MisterP
    • I'm really sorry to hear that you are having issues contacting support. However, please understand that the forums are not a direct line to support.
    • As for the licensing issue:
      • You can check on the support portal to confirm the SPLA subscription is actually still active. If it is not, then it will need to be renewed as per normal licenses.
      • If the SPLA subscription is shown as correct on the support portal, you might need to remove and re-add the license again due to a server-side licensing update. Parallels sent a notification to all customers regarding this a few weeks ago.
      • If that does not help, I suggest you to try contacting support again. They are usually rather responsive (within the response-time limits of your support contract). If phone is not working, you can try other avenues like twitter, facebook messenger or telegram. (https://www.parallels.com/products/ras/support/)

4. MisterP

MisterP Bit poster

Hello JPC,
    The problem is that if your SPLA has expired you are not elegible for support other then facebook, forum, etc.
    So I think give you a call to clear it quickly but then after a hour of trying to reach anyone with Parallels and also asking our distributor to contact you I was only left with the forum as a very long term customer it is not wat I would expect.