Help - how do I find the previous key

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by CarlyD, Nov 29, 2016.

1. CarlyD

CarlyD Bit poster

I just purchased parallels mac pro edition upgrade as my free trial expired. When I put in the activation key it asks for the previous version key. I can't find this anywhere.

Legacy licenses in my account is empty.

How do I find the previous key?

Thanks

2. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Upgrade to Parallels Desktop 12 is possible for an existing Parallels Desktop 10/11 user or has to purchase a full version.
    Please let us know whether you're an existing user of Parallels Desktop?

3. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

To locate your activation key for Parallels Desktop, check this out: http://bit.ly/1uStPoi

4. jamesw33

jamesw33 Bit poster

Hi can you help me please Iv jusr upgraded to paralleles 16 and it's asking for an old key which I don't have & can't find from the trial one. So how can I active without thanks

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You cannot use upgrade if you have not purchased Parallels Desktop previously. You have to get a refund and purchase a full version.

6. RobertS78

RobertS78 Bit poster

I need to find my previous license key for windows parallel

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly DM us your Parallels Desktop license key to assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello @RobertS78 , Kindly delete this public post, and please don't share your personal details in the public post because of security purpose, kindly DM us in forum for further assistance. Thanks, Parallels Team

9. RobertS78

RobertS78 Bit poster

How do I dm?

10. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message, kindly check and response. Thanks, Parallels Team.

11. Alyas

Alyas Bit poster

Hi, I've an issue with activation. I used a 14 days trial and bought a standard version and when I enter my key it asks for a previous key, but I don't have a previous key. how do I resolve this issue???

12. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that in order to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license you must have a Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license to act like the previous version key while activation. If you don't have any Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license, please provide us with the payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can initiate the refund for your Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license, so that you can purchase Parallels Desktop full license. Thanks.

13. Bene2

Bene2 Bit poster

Hi.
    I have the issue. How do I get a refund ?

14. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.