This license key is already registered in a different account

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by RaulC4, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

2. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

3. VinodhanS

VinodhanS Bit poster

Hi. Similar issue here: The license key is associated with another Parallels account. I have the licence key, I have been able to login on your site, but I can't activate on my new M3 Mac (upgrading from Intel).

4. Ashley Chumun

Ashley Chumun Staff Member

Hello @VinodhanS ,
    Thank you.

5. Sistemas Inditex

Sistemas Inditex Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem, I have a 3-seat license that indicates that it is registered with another email, we need to recover it. Thank you!

6. ChipH

ChipH Bit poster

Same problem for me. I have never wasted so much time on something I have actually already paid for. Please help me access the software I have purchased.

7. Sistemas Inditex

Sistemas Inditex Bit poster

Hello, any news? We cannot use the 3-seat license since the email user who registered it no longer exists in the company.
    it is urgent.

8. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out.
    We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information.
    Best regards!

9. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out.
    We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information.
    Best regards!