Itunes gift card not received

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by papogotay, Feb 26, 2008.

1. papogotay

papogotay Bit poster

I purchased Parallels 12/27/08 and was supposed to get a $15 itunes gift card in the mail within 6 weeks. It has not arrived, and I have had no response from Parallels in 16 days, even though I received an auto response from Parallels. I have tried an alternate method to contact them using the original id and key, but now I'm getting an error message saying that my key is incorrect. I am very frustrated. Anyone have ideas on how to contact Parallels to resolve this?

2. Eru Ithildur

Eru Ithildur Forum Maven

Have you tried their customer support line?

3. papogotay

papogotay Bit poster

What is that number? The only one I can see is the one that costs $30 per call.

4. helmishariff

helmishariff Member

I don't get it too.

5. Eru Ithildur

Eru Ithildur Forum Maven

6. linuxant

linuxant Bit poster

Just received a $25 gift card rather than the iTunes card today. Went up to giftcards.com like the instructions state. Unfortunately, they want the last 4 digits of the telephone number that was used to order the gift cards that Parallels is shipping out. Calling the tech support number delivered me to a support agent that was clueless.

As it was, I thought that the gift cards were only for non-US purchasers and iTunes cards for the US purchasers. If I ever get this gift card activated, I can use it for whatever.

7. papogotay

papogotay Bit poster

I spoke with someone at parallels 2/26. They told me they were sending out visa cards because they took so long to put out--it's more flexible for us. The rep said it did not need to be activated even though it says otherwise. And finally to make sure it was used as a visa card, not as a debit. Hope that helps. I'm still waiting for mine.

8. Ksenia

Ksenia Parallels Team

9. radial

radial Bit poster

Why are some people getting $25 when others only got $15?

R.

10. Ensorceled

Ensorceled Junior Member

Got $15 card instead of $25 and can't use it

I got a $15 card instead of the promised $25.

$10 is not worth the hassle of complaining so I just gave it to my daughter.

She can't use it because it's only for the iTunes US store.

I know the know I'm Canadian because they charged me extra and in Canadian dollars.

Colour me very unimpressed here.

11. Ensorceled

Ensorceled Junior Member

If you are having problems, contact Parallels customer support (you may have to do this once or twice :) They resolved my problem in very satisfactorily!