Unable to re-install Parallels and also unable to login for support request

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by mavakil, Mar 10, 2008.

1. mavakil

mavakil Member

Hi Parallels Team,

I would not post this in the Forum but I'm just not able to login using my username and password to send an official support request.

I formatted my Mac and went ahead to reinstall Parallels build 5584. The installation went fine, but it would not start my existing Windows Machine till I enter the Activation Key. Once I do enter the key, it asks me for an earlier key also.

I looked and looked, and can't seem to find my earlier key. I had bought one of the really early version of Parallels two years ago. If I'm correct I may not have been given a key but just downloaded a complete version of Parallels (I could be wrong). I usually have all my keys stored in my gmail account and can't search for this one.

I tried to search for a solution to this in the database but no answer was present. I then tried to login to place an email request but still couldn't log in (same earlier issue that I had written to you about).

Do help me out. For now I've restored my Mac from my backup using Super Duper. But I'd really like to format my Mac, as Leopard is certainly not functioning as smoothly as Tiger. Once I do format, the very first program I need to function on is Parallels.

Warm wishes from Bangalore India,
    Arif

2. mavakil

mavakil Member

By the way, I got the answer here:
    http://kb.parallels.com/entry/14/463/

The only issue left is for my support login to work, would really appreciate if that could be fixed.

Cheerio,
    Arif

3. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

Hello Arif,

Please let me know the e-mail you used to register on Parallels site. Contact me via Private Message for this.

Best regards,
    Xenos