Anyone receive a gift card from Parallels?

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by steveluscher, Mar 9, 2008.

1. steveluscher

steveluscher Bit poster

Anyone else receive a $10 gift card in the mail from Parallels? I can't figure out how to activate mine; the site asks me for the "last four digits of my phone number."

Certainly not my phone number…

2. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

3. helmishariff

helmishariff Member

I have received the gift card but unsuccessfully activate it. have enter my last 4 digit phone no but I get this notice 'The phone number entered is not valid.' when I tried to activate it. I

4. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

Steve, here is the answer I got from our Customer and Channel Services Manager:

1. If you are trying to activate the card before actually trying to use it. The cards are active, so no activation is necessary.

2. If you are trying to use the card and the vendor swipes the card as a debit card and not a credit card (since the cards actually say debit on them), the card reader will ask for a pin. The cards should always be swiped as credit cards.

If you are still having problems, please call 1-877-944-3822, option 3 for help finding out what the problem is. This number is also on the back of the gift card.

Best regards,
    Xenos

5. Esquire

Esquire Bit poster

what phone number do i use?

I have received the gift card but unsuccessfully activate it. have enter my last 4 digit phone no but I get this notice 'The phone number entered is not valid.' when I tried to activate it. I

I am having the same problem