5 Application Limit

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by dennes, Mar 9, 2007.

1. dennes

dennes Guest

Hi,
    I was wondering, does the 5 application limit for the free version include publishing to the desktop? That is, if i were to publish 4 applications and the full desktop, would that fall under the 5 app limit?
    Not to be a freeloader, and i will probably buy the app, but i'm in a testing fase.

Thanks,
    Dennes

2. nsumner

nsumner Guest

It appears to me in reality you can publish any number of applications but are limited to 5 concurrent users. I could be mistaken but I definately have 2x installed on one server currently only for my own use with much more than 5 apps. I also have a registered copy on another terminal server with about 20 people using it and am very happy with it thus far in both cases.

3. s0kud0

s0kud0 Guest

I was wondering about this myself.. I downloaded 2x because it said it was the free 5 Application version but after 30 days (I think) suddenly only 5 concurrent users can connect.. Is this correct? we are still in our testing/proof of concept phase and haven't gotten approval to purchase the full version yet but needed to have 10 or so users logged in.. I guess I misread something somewhere..

Charles