Access Clients Showing as Unlicensed

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by JimQ1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. JimQ1

JimQ1 Bit Poster

I have a PC that I use to get to Access client machines at a different location. For the last couple of weeks, whenever I get onto the web to access remote clients, they're all listed as Unlicensed. My current Access license runs through 12/17/2019.

I've tried using different browsers. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Access client on this machine. I've cleared cookies from the browser. Nothing helps. They all come up as unlicensed whenever I try and access from this one PC. My Mac and other computers can access everything without issue. I'm sure it something unique to this PC I just don't know what it is. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

2. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi @JimQ1, could you share the screenshot of the error message?

3. JimQ1

JimQ1 Bit Poster

I couldn't upload or paste the screen shot but here's a Google Drive link:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bJyoowCGHeou7yhFmv_8YC74FeeRAK5x

I've had the same thing happen on a Mac now too.

I've also been trying to set my Access account to autorenew. I never can get it to let me enter in a term and payment info. I've tried that with multiple browsers and Windows and Mac. Nothing worked.

4. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Your subscription is still active, right. When you got this issue? May be after any updates?

5. JimQ1

JimQ1 Bit Poster

Subscription is still active until 12/17. I can access it from some computers, others not. I've tried deleting PCs that say Unlicensed but they don't ever actually delete. I've cleared web cache from the browsers.