Activation Code

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by JosuaM, Jan 1, 2019.

1. JosuaM

JosuaM Bit poster

Hi,
    on my Mac I´ve installed a unlimited Version of Parallels Desktop 12 Education Edition.Today I wanted to upgrade to the version 14. I´ve bought in December 2018 the new version. After entering the Redemption-Code I got the Activation-Key. This one I used to install the upgrade. After the upgrade I checked my account dashboard. There I saw, that I won't get a upgrade! There was shown a Parallels Desktop 12 (unlimited) an an Parallels Desktop 14 (12-month-license). What have I made wrong? A 12 month limited Version make no sense for me.
    Can anyone help me?

Regards

2. Hi JosuaM. From Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac, the student license will be an 1-year non-renewable license key.

3. JosuaM

JosuaM Bit poster

Hi,
    Thats really disappointing! No one told me this. I only want to upgrade my PD 12 to the 14 Version and bought the license in the nearest Retsil Shop. I want to use PD minimum the next 24 Months! The retail shop can't refund me cause the license is already activated. Now I have to buy again a license Is there a possibility to change the purchased license? If necessary I would pay the difference.
    Thanks