Activation limit reached

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by DavidM130, Apr 26, 2022.

1. DavidM130

DavidM130 Bit Poster

I reinstalled paralells Desktop on a few different macs and now I get
    "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies.". I am not using it on multiple mac. The previous macs are no longer with me. Can you lift the limit on my first license? I already bought a second license in the short term. But I do have another mac coming and I paid for a license that I can't use. I don't want to buy another one.

2. McallenT@Parallels

McallenT@Parallels Staff Member

Hello @DavidM130, Please provide the license key that you are facing issues with, so that we can reset it. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. DebasmitaM@Parallels

DebasmitaM@Parallels Staff Member

Hello, we have deleted your previous message as it contains your Parallels Desktop license key. Kindly do not share any personal information on a public forum due to security purposes. Please try to activate your license key now.

4. Mv_1

Mv_1 Bit Poster

I have exactly the same issue. First it says "licence already in use how would you like to activate?" with a choice of "activate on this Mac" (automatically deactivating others).
    But it takes me to "you have reached the maximum number of licenses" etc. with only option of buying which i don't want since I already have it!!!!

5. DebasmitaM@Parallels

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there.

6. DebasmitaM@Parallels

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there.