Annoying Parralels Desktop ads

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by JeffreyT3, Oct 9, 2019.

?

Who also gets these annoying ads to upgrade and wishes you could minimize them or say notify later?

1. Me too.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I do too.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JeffreyT3

JeffreyT3 Bit Poster

I was just watching a movie on my iMac computer and got a popup overtop of the movie I was watching on my PC side saying:
    "Service Notification #1
    for Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac Users
    Your Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac is one version behind and is not fully optimized and compatible with the new
    MacOS release, Catalina (10.5)."

And so on. Do you relly have to make a popup overtop of all screens so it interrupts you from watching a movie? It seems that the people at Parallels Desktop do not care if they interrupt you from working or enjoying a movie to sell you things instead. You also disabled the yellow minamize button so I can't hide it while watching a movie! Are you serious?! Your software is turning into Adware. If you are going to make an ad for people make it not disrupt them from working and so you can minimize it. I am reporting this to Apple.

2. JeffreyT3

JeffreyT3 Bit Poster

Parallels does not tell you here that your all your 34 bit Adobe software on your Mac will stop working if you upgrade to Catalina. They don't bother helping you, but only want to sell you their software...