AZERTY keyboard layout not supported through Parallels Access online

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by Parallels User, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Dear All,
    I'm right now on holiday with a Chromebook (AZERTY keyboard) and am trying to reach my OSX computer at office (AZERTY keyboard) through https://access.parallels.com.
    Even if both client and host computers are AZERTY, the layout used through the online platform is QWERTY.
    >> note that on my iOS device, the right keyboard layout is used when accessing the host <<
    Does anyone have an idea on how I could do to get the right keyboard layout ?
    Thanks in advance,
    Lionel
    P.S.: I've been trying to get some help from the support but they seem not to understand my meaning.

2. PhilipRSD

PhilipRSD Bit poster

I have the same PB, here is Parallels answer for today :
    We just checked it with our Engineers and it is a known limitation on Parallels Access trough browser for now. We are working on it and it will be addressed as soon as possible. Thanks, MK

3. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

As of now, Parallels Access supports various keyboard layout only through the mobile applications. We are working on it and it will be addressed as soon as possible.

4. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

5. BlackElkX

BlackElkX Bit poster

After more then 1 year, still no update about this?
    I also use AZERTY on both MacOS and windows remote computers, using web console on windows machines with also AZERTY...
    It is quite annoying. Why is this not sending the characters typed (so the os of the client pc is doing the key binding) in stead of using the keyboard codes?

6. BartD3

BartD3 Junior Member

After more then 2 years: still not solved!

7. DennyK1

DennyK1 Bit poster

Dear,
    I experience the same issue. When is this scheduled to be resolved?

Kind regards

8. BartD3

BartD3 Junior Member

One of the first notification was in july 2015.
    So, what do you guess when this is going to be solved?
    Never, never or never? :(

9. Sorry for the inconvenience, we have no ETA for the fix. It still under investigation.

10. BartD3

BartD3 Junior Member

On another post, Maria wrote: (16th of july)
    [QUOTE="Maria@Parallels, @geoffroyg1 this issue is still under investigation and Engineering team are working on the resolution. This issue status has been changed to critical, we will share any updates once we get it.[/QUOTE]
    But still nothing. Can't be very critical!