Can I fully contol my phone with 2x MDM?

Discussion in 'Parallels Mobile Device Management' started by Idlewarp, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Idlewarp

Idlewarp

I'd like to be able to FULLY control my android phone via the web. And by that I mean use a browser to be able to simulate touches with my mouse as if I had the phone in my hand. Like a live feed from the phone that can be interacted with by clicking. Is this possible with 2x MDM? My phone is rooted. I currently use an app that works as described above, but it has little support and is a bit crude.

2. SeanBianco

SeanBianco

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

2X MDM offers web based remote control for specific useful features, not remote OS Control.

We found that remote OS control is bandwidth intensive and often consumes high volumes of processing power and battery on devices. These limitations cause the remote OS control interface to be very unreliable and barely usable on most devices, especially when accessed though carrier networks.

Due to the above, we do not currently have plans to introduce this feature, however I recommend keeping up to date on the 2X blog for future updates to the remote control feature: http://www.2x.com/blog/

3. SERAL

SERAL Bit Poster

My question is about using my app at online shoppings.I'd like to buy flight tickets and make hotel bookings by using my app at visabooking company.
    Because I found some cheap flight tickets and resonable travel packages that I continously wish to buy from my app and I don't want to have bandwith issue as they continously update airfare rates.

4. VladD

VladD Bit Poster

Hi, I'm thinking of installing some interesting applications for myself on a tablet and a phone, but I'm not sure how they will work on them. It is interesting to know, and what gadgets do you use for applications? I'm new here, but I know something and I can also help you with something, there is an interesting site, techly.co, when I bought a drone, I got on a site with full reviews of different models. Pluses and minuses, and other characteristics, everything is very detailed and interesting, techly. Here it is.