Can't contact Parallels support for simple license problem

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by mishka, Apr 10, 2023.

1. mishka

mishka Bit poster

I have a new MacBook and I am trying to install Parallels as per normal. I created a new email a while back and transferred the license, thereon logging in with that email. I've just got a new MacBook and my license key, which is tied to my original purchase order email won't activate on my new MacBook. When I try to login to the email it will not let me login whatsoever. No passwords reset email works, either.

All I need to do is activate the license key (which I have on the new MacBook), but I think I need support to remove the tie to the old email so I can just activate it on my new Mac. It's worked before but not this time, so please can you assist me?

There is no reply on Twitter and I badly need to get Parallels up and running. I have all my details and can DM them when an agent replied, thank you.

Thanks!

2. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In order to obtain phone/chat support, kindly follow the below steps:
    1. Sign in to your Parallels account using the link: https://my.myparallels.com/login .
    Make sure your Parallels Desktop license is registered.
    2. Go to the Support page. ( https://my.parallels.com/support/ )
    3. Select your product and the category of your question.
    Enter a short issue description or key words into the search box.
    4. If you don't find the solution you are looking for, click "Request Support" and proceed to the Support contact options.
    Note: Parallels Desktop support is only provided in English.

Please note that we have created a case with reference #40****3 and emailed d****@p****n.** to request for more information.
    Thank you.

3. AndrewP40

AndrewP40 Bit poster

license can't be registered so your steps suck, request support directs me to someone that cant help me