Can't find a input method window w/bluetooth keyboard

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by TakashiT, Sep 10, 2013.

1. TakashiT

TakashiT

I can't find a input method window during using a bluetooth keyboard with iPad. I can choose another language's input method with Cmd + Space, but can't see a table of IM. If I use other language with software keyboard, I can see it.

Dose any one have ideas?

2. PeterG30

PeterG30 Kilo Poster

You need to go into the Settings menu, then find the 'Language & input' option. (On recent versions of Android, you should see a 'Select keyboard layout' option in your notifications, which will take you to the same place.) From here, find your Bluetooth keyboard listed under 'Physical keyboard' and press on its name.

Regards,
    Peter

3. NexusM

NexusM Bit Poster

I was trying to set up a Bluetooth Keyboard on my Shopify store, but I could not find an input method window. I tried several different solutions, but nothing seemed to work. Then I stumbled across [https://apps.shopify.com/easyorder] and it solved my problem in minutes! I'm so happy I found this resource, as it saved me so much time and effort!

4. AnastasiiaP

AnastasiiaP Bit Poster

If you're having trouble accessing the input method window on your iPad with a Bluetooth keyboard, try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Check if the keyboard is properly paired with the iPad.
    2. Check if the keyboard has a language selector key.
    3. Make sure the desired input method is enabled in the iPad's settings.
    4. Try resetting the keyboard.
    5. Try restarting the iPad.