Convert/Transfer subscription from my private account into Business account

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by OskanD, Dec 8, 2016.

1. OskanD

OskanD Bit poster

Hi,

I would like to change the subscription which I have made as a private account (5 licenses) into a business account (transferring the license keys from private into business)...

How could I do this?

BR

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hello OskanD,
    We have requested you some information in a private message. Check and reply.

3. BobB10

BobB10 Bit poster

Hi,

I would like to do the same thing with the licenses I manage if it is possible.

Bob

4. Hi, could you please provide us with email address' which you used for your private and business account? Please send it via the private message.

5. BobB10

BobB10 Bit poster

I'd be happy to do so but I don't see how to send a private message...
    I checked my "Inbox" and Alerts and searched for "Private Message" but didn't find a link or a way to make this response private.
    It would be the email address the forum response sent an email to.
    I loaded the remote content of that email message and didn't see a "private message" button either.
    I search others posts and it sounds like you need to message me first, right?
    Bob

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  6. NarjalaB

NarjalaB Bit poster

I have the same request. Could you please private message me to help resolve?

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We would like to know your exact request to assist you further. We have checked your account and found that you have a Parallels Desktop Business Edition with 10 hosts.