Disappearing cursor this afternoon

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by Chilbear, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Chilbear

Chilbear Junior Member

I am running V3 on a Tiger installed White iMac. All has been fine for a while until I updated the drivers for the mouse (Logitech Notebook) this am. It worked fine till the Flash window for the new Adobe upgrade popped up, froze the VM then it has been impossible to get the cursor to show on any open Windows image in or out of Coherence. Switching mice (tried the BT Mac mouse) showed the same problem. I used the Cntl-Esc to allow the arrow keys to navigate to restart but I cannot uninstall via Control panels the update from first thing in the morning. It does show in the list but you need the mouse to hit the remove button.

Anyone else have a similar issue today or have any ideas on how to resolve? It is up and running with a backup VM (phew) as this is a day trading machine. After hours I will be trying a corded mouse. Worst case is I bring my backup version to current without the update applied this am but I really am stumped. The cursor is fine in the Mac world but when it hovers over any window from XP if disappears and resets it self somewhere in the window (roughly center).