Do you have any idea that easily converts my DBX file in PST file format?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by maxwells, Feb 7, 2019.

1. maxwells

maxwells Bit Poster

Outlook Express is not working on my Personal computer when I updated my Operating system i.e. Windows 10. My personal Emails are saved in Outlook Express and Outlook Express is not working with Windows 10. I read on Google for the solution and found that Outlook Express does not work with any of the latest Windows - Windows 7, 8, 8.1 etc. and MS Outlook which is launched by Microsoft that can easily run in any updated Windows. Please describe an easy method by which I can save my personal email from Outlook Express to MS Outlook.

2. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi, you can Import your messages from Outlook Express to Outlook with this article

3. bennetts1

bennetts1 Bit Poster

I understand you are right, Outlook Express not work any latest windows. I suggest you can use MS Outlook email this email run any latest windows then you can easily access mail. Softaken DBX to PST converter tool easily convert your DBX file in PST file format without any data loss. This is a very powerful tool that converts easily, fast and reliable tool.

4. RobertoK1

RobertoK1 Bit Poster

Yes, this can be done by manual method with the help of Window Live Mail into two phase:
    1. Import Outlook Express DBX file into Windows Live Mail
    2. Export from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Outlook PST

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2019