Download Video: add support for pasting multiple URLs.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox Feature Suggestions' started by JavierN1, Aug 26, 2023.

1. JavierN1

JavierN1 Bit poster

Pasting multiple URLs in the Download Video toolbox does not work. I tried pasting multiple URLs separated by spaces, by new lines, by commas. None work.
    Since the toobox already supports playlists, this seems like an easy ask, as the UI for it is already there.

KhylerW and MatthewR20 like this.
  2. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings,
    Thank you for posting on Parallels Forum.
    To let us proceed with investigation, kindly reproduce the issue and collect a technical report from Parallels Toolbox.
    For your convenience, I'm sending you the link to the article where you can find an instruction on how to collect a technical report: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124107
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

3. JavierN1

JavierN1 Bit poster

Hi Aydaskhan, no technical report needed, this is not a bug. It is a feature request.
    I would like to be able to paste a list of urls into the Download Video toolbox, as opposed to a single url. As it is right now, the toolbox processes single urls from the clipboard, pasting multiple urls in a single operation does not work.
    As I mentioned in my previous message, since you already support downloading multiple videos with a url of a playlist, adding this feature should be a quick job.
    Thank you!