Duplicate order

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by RafaelaR, Oct 29, 2022.

1. RafaelaR

RafaelaR Bit poster

Hello, I bought a license for my Mac but they double charged the purchase on my credit card. I send the screenshots on twitter and messenger but I don't know if someone saw it. I didn't bought the license twice but they charged twice. Don't know what to do, I wanna keep the license but don't wanna pay for 2 licenses if I only have one Mac. Please help. Reference number 362958138

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we can see that you have purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard Edition for $99.99 with reference no: 362958138. Thanks.

3. ArisuN

ArisuN Bit poster

I have the same issue. I just registered for parallels students once time but my credit card charged twice. One time is CBA*Parallels and one time is CBA*Parallels Cleverb. I have sent an email for this purchase but have not received reply. My email just received one order information email. My cleverbridge reference number is 395101302

4. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.