full screen transition with from XP to OS X

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by cash_money, Aug 9, 2007.

1. cash_money

cash_money Bit poster

I recently installed Parallels for Mac on my macbook and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do the "CUBE" transition while in XP full screen mode. PLEASEEEE SOMEONE HELP!!!! IM GOING CRAZYYY!!!!

I dont mean "releasing the mouse". I've been in the preferences tab and it says something about the cube transition but no mention of the shortcut key...

there is a way (when in FULL SCREEN MODE) to switch from XP directly to OS X (without seeing XP at all) and it turns like a rubics cube.

[​IMG]

2. cash_money

cash_money Bit poster

anyone?????

3. johnv

johnv Parallels Team Parallels Team

Hello!

You can use the "ALT+ENTER" keystroke to change the current mode.

Best regards,
    John

4. cash_money

cash_money Bit poster

I was using that, I just thought it was possible to go from full screen OS X to full screen WinXp and visa versa. I guess not.

Thanks

5. johnv

johnv Parallels Team Parallels Team

Hello!

You can go from the coherence mode to full screen Windows XP (as depicted in the attached image) and visa versa,

Best regards,
    John

6. kpointer

kpointer Bit poster

I use VirtueDesktops and have XP running fullscreen on its own desktop. Then you can use Virtues Shift-Ctrl-Arrow to switch between them.

7. cash_money

cash_money Bit poster

thanks! now, i am assuming i keep parallels aswell and VirtueDesktops is just a destop manager? forgive the novice questions...

thanks

8. kpointer

kpointer Bit poster

Virtue is just a multiple desktop manager.