How do I cancel my account?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by KeepingY, Dec 13, 2019.

1. HeinK

HeinK Bit poster

Hello
    I try the trial version of parallel desktop and it does not suit my needs but I forgot to cancel my subscription before renew date.
    Could you please cancel my subscription, and give me refund if possible.
    I tried parallel desktop from apple app store and my order id is MT53063WNW.
    Thanks.

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that Parallels Desktop for Mac App Store Edition falls under the Apple Sales & Refund Terms and Conditions, refer to know about how to get a refund for Parallels Desktop for Mac App Store Edition. Thanks.

3. HeinK

HeinK Bit poster

Thanks for your reply. Now I got refund from Mac App Store.

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Thank you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

5. ShawnaM

ShawnaM Bit poster

Need to cancel my count and no one will help. I have been charged for an auto-renew, but there is no way I am able to cancel it. It renewed today and I do not want this. Please cancel it, and issue a refund. Thank you

Also - some sort of customer service number would be helpful. The facebook and twitter messenger options are not helpful.

6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

7. RafaelaR

RafaelaR Bit poster

Hello. I bought a license for my Mac but they double charged the purchase on my credit card. I wanna keep the license but want to solve that problem. I send the screenshots on twitter and messenger but I don't know if someone saw it. I only received one email with one key bc I don't bought twice, but they charged twice. My reference number is 362958138. Thank you!

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we can see that you have purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard Edition for $99.99 with reference no: 362958138. Thanks.

9. AxhT

AxhT Bit poster

Hello, I tried the free trial for a period and subsequently uninstalled it from my computer. I have a concern regarding the billing. I accessed the free trial solely using my email and it didn't prompt me for any banking or payment information. Does the free trial genuinely not necessitate such details? I'm a bit uneasy of the possibility of unintended charges after the trial period concludes.

10. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hello AxhT,

Please be rest assured that the free trial is completely free and you will not incur any charges for your usage of the application during this period.

11. FedericoI2

FedericoI2

Hello! I didn't remember that I had an active subscription of Parallels Desktop for Students, and today is the renewal date. I need to cancel, but I can't find the way to do so. I don't have enough money on my debit card, so the payment will be rejected. I would appreciate your help.
    Your sincerely
    Federico

12. FedericoI2

FedericoI2

Mi reference number is 420052963

13. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @FedericoI2
    We have cancelled the subscription.
    Regards,