How to Export Exchange OST Mailbox to Outlook PST?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by RonZ1, Sep 6, 2017.

1. RonZ1

RonZ1 Bit Poster

I am facing trouble for exporting mailboxes from OST file into Outlook PST format. Can somebody suggest me any freeware or shareware tool that export my emails from Exchange OST file into PST format.

2. Mickelj

Mickelj Bit Poster

Welcome to the parallel forum !! I can understand your problem. I would like to suggest some free utility but make sure that connection with the Exchange Server and the next thing is Outlook must be installed on the local computer system.

Step 1: Install MS Outlook.
    Step 2: Go through File menu., then Select the "Import and Export"
    Step 3: An "Import and Export" Wizard will appear, hit the "Export to a file" option and then "Next" tab
    Step 4: Choose Outlook Data File(.pst) and click Next to proceed further.
    Step 5: Now select the mailbox folder to export from. You may also include the subfolders.
    Step 6: Choose the location to save the new PST file and press the "Finish".

Many people are afraid about third-party shareware tool. But I would like to suggest one of the best OST to PST Converter tool as I had already tried this software.
    Technical details about software is available here; http://www.solutions.microsoftostconverter.com/ost-to-pst-converter/
    If you need any further assistance, I would be happy to help you !!