How to renew my subsriptions

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by MohannadH, Sep 26, 2017.

1. MohannadH

MohannadH Bit poster

Dear Support,
    I have a subscription for 7 computers which is valid until 20 January 2018. I want to renew the subscription for 2 more years with the ability to upgrade to the latest version. Auto-renewal is turned off and I am not allowed to make it on.

Can you please guide me how to do the renewal?
    Best Regards,
    Mohannad

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

3. MohannadH

MohannadH Bit poster

Hi Arun,
    Our subscriptions are not expired yet; therefore, I cannot see the renew option. Also, Ii cannot enable the auto-renewal option as per our organization policy.

Best Regards,
    Mohannad

4. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello MohannadH, To enable Auto renewal, please refer this article and check if this works. Thanks!

5. MohannadH

MohannadH Bit poster

Dear Meenakshi, I know how to enable the auto-renewal but I am not allowed to do so because as per our company policy. I want to renew our non-expired subscriptions for 2 more years.

6. Arun@Parallels

Hi @MohannadH , please wait for the license to reach it expiry date and you will see an option to renew online once you disable auto renewal.

7. MohannadH

MohannadH Bit poster

Thank you Arun!

8. Arun@Parallels

Hi @MohannadH, you are welcome. Please reach us anytime for further assistance.