I need to cancel + refund

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by LullyB, Aug 10, 2022.

1. LullyB

LullyB Bit poster

I tried out the 2 weeks free trial, but ultimately decided on not purchasing it, well, today (August 10th 2022) I received an email "confirming my payment" ???
    It said it was automatic but I'm an student and it's far too expensive for me to have that, even if it lasts a year!
    I already cancelled the subscription but it still says I have access until August 10th 2023 and I DO NOT want that!!!
    Please cancel and refund help asap!!!!!!!

2. sangn

sangn Bit poster

Best Answer
    Can you show me how to get the transaction id, i have just received the receipt, and the order id : MSHL3NLQ4G.

3. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @LullyB , Kindly check your DM. Thanks.

4. Corey8

Corey8 Bit poster

I need a refund I bought the wrong version. I purchased it today.

5. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @Corey8 , we have sent you a DM, kindly check for further assistance, thanks.

6. EverR

EverR Bit poster

Good morning, I am in the same situation I am not a user since 6 months ago because have not a MacBook or pc anymore I am a iPad Pro use am even remembered the parallels subscription few hour ago subs automatically renews, please any chance a refund? Because I hope buy a MacBook but next January Means pay a subscription that I'll use up till is nearly to ended, purchase number 396670049.

7. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello EverR,
    Thank you for contacting Parallels Support.
    Please note that a refund for the purchase has already been initiated on 07/05/2023.
    Funds will be credited back to your account within 5-7 business days.
    Thanks

8. H4ven_444k

H4ven_444k Bit poster

Hi, I would like to get a full refund for the subscription I made on June 3.

9. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello.
    You can arrange a refund automatically by following the link available at https://kb.parallels.com/123877.
    However, if you have any technical issues, kindly let us know and we'll be happy to assist you with sorting them out.

10. CurtisP4

CurtisP4 Bit poster

Hello can someone please follow up on my case. I had DM with Pramesh Boodadoo. But haven't had a reply as of June 9.

11. vast

vast Bit poster

Due to personal reasons, I'm in the same situation as massage1 and I really don't want this.I already cancelled the subscription but it still says I have access until June 23th 2023.Please cancel and refund help asap.

12. Avinash Bundhoo

Hello Vast,

We have checked and your subscription has been automatically renewed through Apple Store
    Regarding your refund request, please note that Apple does not permit returns or offer refunds for products purchased through the App Store, including Parallels Desktop. As a result, Parallels can't process returns or refunds for Parallels Desktop sold by Apple.

To request a refund, please contact Apple Support directly: http://www.apple.com/en/support/contact/

Thanks

13. GabrielleM

GabrielleM Bit poster

I had subscribed in August of 2020, and ended up not using the software past then. I am still getting charged for my subscription but am unable to cancel the account? Is there any way to get refunded??

14. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

15. Tiffany1

Tiffany1

I haven't used the app in a year and forgot about the subscription, I just received an email saying that my payment renewed. I've now cancelled the subscription, but can I get a refund? The payment just went through 10 minutes ago.

16. Tiffany1

Tiffany1

17. Ashley Chumun

Ashley Chumun Staff Member

Hello @Tiffany1 ,
    Thank you for contacting Parallels Support.
    Please note that a refund for the purchase has already been initiated.
    Funds will be credited back to your account within 5-7 business days.
    Thanks

sangn likes this.
  18. ACZi

ACZi Bit poster

I no longer need Parallels anymore and would also like a refund. I tried following the instructions and went to the Cleverbridge website, I filled everything in then had to send an email because it had to be cancelled manually but the email I received from there sent me to another form and that form sent me back to the original so now I'm just confused.

19. ACZi

ACZi Bit poster

also the order number is 443690694

20. Avinash Bundhoo

Hello,
    Thank you for the feedback.
    As per your request, the refund for the Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard has been initiated for order № 443690694. Funds will be credited back within 5-7 business days.
    The license key for Parallels Desktop will be deactivated shortly.

Thank you

21. sangn

sangn Bit poster

I just installed and tested the free version and then have no intention of using it long term.
    I forgot to log out of my account and the product was automatically paid on February 5, 2024.
    Now, i have cancelled the Parrales subscription and would like a refund.
    order id: MSHL3NLQ4G.
    Help me please