I'm back from 2005

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by tanstaafl@, Jan 30, 2009.

1. tanstaafl@

tanstaafl@ Bit poster

Hi all,
    Greets to Yuri.
    I'm wondering how many things have change since then.
    swsoft became parallels, and i opened h-sphere appeared to be by its own, too.
    Support people appeared to be hired from Novosibirsk and they have non-Korean names.
    Huh! What's about HSP-Complete? Is it renamed to Extend?
    Now about my own interest since I was reminded by bot mail for this forum.
    I use to help people abroad to make their plesk setups up to date in our changing world. Some things they simply do not understand, some things they even will never get in clear because they can't.
    And, it's typical fopr me to pick someone up on, say. webhostingtalks.com and make some things him/her for his charge of my wealth.I mean I like to help people. And, time to time this happens to be on plesk.
    So just where such a place here, on this forum? I mean I'm not a concurrent for parallels managed services to offer because we are on different market segments, just why such a place shouldn't exist on parallels forum?
    And, yes, I'd like to ask how could I find all the posts on this forum by my own? Should like to keep them on my side of a wire for my sweet memory. :)
    Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  2. MaximS

MaximS Forum Maven

Welcome back :)

You can find own post by click on your name, then on "Find all posts by tanstaafl@".

3. tanstaafl@

tanstaafl@ Bit poster

Should gonna swear there were no all former posts there besides this topic start post only when I looked there on my last visit.Thanks a lot.