Leopard, Parallels 3.x, working but lost F12 and right click?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by MarkHolbrook, Oct 29, 2007.

1. MarkHolbrook

MarkHolbrook Pro

My upgrade to Leopard went fine and the VM is running ok. However I cannot get F12 to be passed into Parallels. It used to work fine. I've been through System Prefs but can't find anything seeming to use F12. Anybody know what is grabbing it?

Also my right click (using a USB microsoft mouse) which used to work in Parallels, no longer does. Any idea on how to get that going again?

Need both these for editing in Delphi.

M

2. sapper17

sapper17 Junior Member

Same probelm here. F12 no longer works in parallels. Worked fine beford upgrade. I noticed that the preferences window looks different, it used to say let software control Function keys.

3. teilo

teilo Bit poster

Thankfully the modifer still works to simulate a right-click (Control-Shift in my case).

How was this not caught when beta testing? Parallels has promised to release an update soon after Leopard shipped to fix "gotchas" like this. But it wasn't supposed to be major gotchas, like, no right-click.

While they are doing it, lets hope they address some other Parallels nastiness, like ParallelToolsCenter eating 100% CPU for no apparent reason, not to mention all the Coherence problems the latest build introduced.