mac OS Mojave and mouse lag.

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Aleksandr2, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Aleksandr2

Aleksandr2 Bit poster

HI, after upgrading to Sierra, in Parallels started having problems with the mouse, the cursor moved to the delay (retardation) in the macOS all excellent.
    I kind of found a solution to the problem, you need to downgrade, mouse polling rate to 250 hz, but to upgrade all worked perfectly for 1000hz (and now in macOS everything is working in the 1000hz)

p.s. mouse steelseries kana v2, and logitech g300

2. MarioB4

MarioB4 Bit poster

Hi,

I am having exact same issue - mouse started to behave very laggy inside Parallels.
    How exactly did you solve this? Not sure how to change mouse polling rate.

Regards,
    Mario

3. ChrisW12

ChrisW12 Bit poster

I have the same problem and don't understand where you can change the mouse polling rate.

4. LucaM1

LucaM1 Bit poster

Same problem here, i have to fast move my fingers on the trackpad to scroll, if I slow move them, nothing happens... this with Sierra, before the upgrade all worked smoothly.

5. Aleksandr2

Aleksandr2 Bit poster

It all depends on the mouse model, you need to install the software for it, and already it has tincture "dpi" and mouse polling rate.

6. NikolayD1

NikolayD1 Guest

Try this boot flag devices.usb.mouse=0 (vm config -hardware-boot order - advanced settings) and check.

7. NikolayD1

NikolayD1 Guest

I was contacted by the Supported team and this workaround helped preety well).

8. DylanF

DylanF Bit poster

I am having similar issue with Trackpad when running Win 7 as a VM. All native MacOS Apps working fine

9. Aleksandr2

Aleksandr2 Bit poster

10. Aleksandr2

Aleksandr2 Bit poster

Hi!
    Did not begin to create a new topic, the problems are similar, but now the same problem (the cursor moved to the delay (retardation)) is not constant, the lag occurs for 3-5 seconds, and it looks more like Windows lags, but all the software works fine and only the cursor jerks(3-5 seconds, but quite often every 2-3 minutes, but 90% of the time the mouse works smoothly)

Of course, this was not the same at Sierra, then it was impossible to work, now you can work, but this is very often very annoying if you consider that everything was smooth before.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015), 4 GHz Intel Core i7, 32 ГБ1867 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M380 2048 МБ,
    Paralles 14 Home Edition (4xCore, 8gb), Windows 10 Pro (1809)

The problem appeared after the update on Mojave (and Paralles 14), I returned Paralles 13 but the problem persists. (mouseLogitech g403, apple mouse and apple trackpad the problem manifests itself in them all)

I do not know what to do, tell me some settings for the mouse in Mac OS or Parallels?

11. Aleksandr2

Aleksandr2 Bit poster

upd: "It turned out to get rid of the problem" this happens if I have a Twitch on my safari (or chrome), or an advertisement appeared on YouTube. Apparently this is a common performance problem, although I thought I had quite a powerful Mac