Mac Screen Flashes While Using Parallels Access on iPad

Discussion in 'Parallels Access and Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by JacquelineK, Sep 12, 2013.

1. JacquelineK

JacquelineK Bit poster

Hello,

I just installed Parallels 9 and Parallels Access on my Mac/Ipad today. I tested out Parallels Access and it works on the iPad just fine. However I notice that my mac is showing everything I do on screen even though I have it set to lock. It is in fact doing this while flashing it on screen.. going from black.. to whatever is going on in the background. Is there any way to prevent this? I would rather the mac screen not show anything at all or show a lock screen.

Best regards
    Jackie

2. AShilov

AShilov Parallels Developers

Hello,

This is a known issue and it will be fixed in the future.

Best regards
    Anton

3. BAiosa

BAiosa Bit poster

Mac screen flashes

Has this been fixed yet?

4. AShilov

AShilov Parallels Developers

No. We are still working on it.

5. PayamP

PayamP Bit poster

It has now been almost a year since this was first reported in this thread, I keep seeing updates to the app but none have addressed this issue yet. I have called in and had support act like they have never heard of this issue. It would be nice to have some kind of status update and/or explanation why this is not fixed yet.

6. Andrew@Parallels

Andrew@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi - the only ticket you had submitted to support is related to a different question. Please send me the email you used to submit the question about this issue (as a private message) so that we could discuss it with engineering team.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014