MacBook Pro Touch ID login in Windows 10

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by saf, Oct 17, 2017.

1. AmritaR

AmritaR Bit Poster

While so as to may be accurate, my most important apprehension is for me to login to window hurriedly by means of the touch ID...I labor more often than not in Windows..

2. AmritaR

AmritaR Bit Poster

I work mostly in Windows. It's hard to please... appreciation for the site..

3. Anthony Fahey

Anthony Fahey Bit Poster

How about you implement Touch ID within windows because your customer base wants it and shouldn't, as your source of revenue, have to rationalize it for you?

4. LuukL

LuukL Bit Poster

Can everybody in this group please help by voting this feature up? Now the MacBook Air 2018 also has Touch ID, this feature is even more sought after.

5. FedericoA2

FedericoA2 Bit Poster

This is not an option when the user account is from an enterprise domain, and not stored locally. Besides if my windows image is stored in an external SSD, and falls into the wrong hands, I don't want anyone who just happen to boot the image, to be auto logged in.

There are other benefits in having TouchID be shown as a fingerprint reader in Windows, such as integration with third party applications that implement authentication/signing with fingerprint readers.

Please implement this.
    Thanks

6. TeddyS1

TeddyS1 Bit Poster

Agreed with the above poster. Enterprise domains do not permit autologin, so I'm left to input my password regularly. Please support TouchID authentication!

7. zim20z

zim20z Bit Poster

which app should we use for login windows 10 via face id ?

8. FelipeE

FelipeE

I agree, I use windows for corporate purposes and the touch id would be more practical to log in instead of entering the password