MacOS 11.4 black screen after log in

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by RobertC41, Jun 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. RobertC41

RobertC41

Does anyone has the same issue like me?
    After updating my MacOS to 11.4, when I log in using my iPad it keep showing black screen, and if I don't disconnect sooner, my Mac would crash.

2. JesusP5

JesusP5 Bit Poster

I get blank screen after updating to big sur 11.4 using any device, os, or browser, even mobile. Unable to connect, windows or earlier mac os versions still working fine. Been trying for a week to get a hold of support but no one answers

3. BradC

BradC Bit Poster

I'm having the same issue with 11.4. I try to log in from my iPhone and I just get a black screen with a spinning wheel. I tweeted Parallels Support a few days ago about it but no reply. Hopefully they push out an update soon.

Attached Files:

4. Rossh51

Rossh51 Bit Poster

Also seeing this and only since update to 11.4 Big Sur on target iMac. Tried on both iPad and Web browser for access but just get black screen/spinning wheel. I can access my Win 10 laptop normally using my iPad on Access. Help needed, please.

5. RafaelaC1

RafaelaC1 Bit Poster

6. ShawnH6

ShawnH6 Bit Poster

7. Rossh51

Rossh51 Bit Poster

I was away when I logged this issue. On returning home found that issue was that the Access Permissions for PA had been lost. Restored these and all works fine!. Not sure whether issue was PA or Big Sur but it makes relying on remote access when away a bit risky.

8. BradC

BradC Bit Poster

Thank you Rossh51! That indeed was the issue for me too. The "screen recording" rights for the Access agent had somehow become deselected on the MacOS uodate!

9. Rossh51

Rossh51 Bit Poster

Good reason to not do any updates while away! Makes sense that it was BS update responsible.