Moving to new mac, registration doesn't work

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by AllanW, May 9, 2023.

1. AllanW

AllanW Junior Member

Greetings,
    I realize that you may have made the necessary changes, but I still cannot get my PD up. I got a message (below) which may have been related to what ‌we're trying to accomplish, but I did not see it until after the expiration time. At any rate, I am still not able to get PD to accept my legacy key.
    Thanks for your help, ARW

Fanaticism consists in redoubling your efforts when you have forgotten your aim.--‌George Santayana
    On May 4, 2023, at 9:35 AM, Parallels Forums <forumadmin@parallels.com> wrote:

Parallels Forums

AllanW, Adeboye Adeotan replied to your conversation at Parallels Forums.

Re: Moving to a new Mac/Subscription expired
    [​IMG]
    Hi AllanW,

The required changes have been made and you can now make use of your key on your new Mac.

Have a nice week.
    View This Conversation View All Your Conversations
    Please do not reply to this email. You must visit Parallels Forums to reply.

This message was sent to you from Parallels Forums because your preferences are set to receive email when a new conversation message is received.

To stop receiving email, please edit your contact preferences.

https://forum.parallels.com/

[​IMG]

Dear Allan Wylie,
    We have registered an attempt to log in to your Parallels account allan.wylie@gmail.com from an unrecognized web browser and/or location.
    For your security, please check the details of this operation:
    Browser: Safari 14.1.2
    Platform: macOS
    IP Address: 104.219.99.11
    Date and Time: 2023-05-03 14:31:32 (UTC)
    If that was you, click the button below to allow access.
    Allow Access
    Otherwise, please reset your Parallels account password immediately!
    Reset Account Password
    We also recommend that you enable two-step verification for your Parallels account if you haven't done so already. Learn more...
    If you log in to your Parallels account using external authentication services like Apple, Google or Facebook, it is recommended that you check your external account security.
    Sincerely,
    The Parallels Team

© 2023 Parallels International GmbH. All rights reserved. Parallels, and the Parallels logo are trademarks of Parallels International GmbH.
    www.parallels.com/legal