Since upgrading to RC1 I've had intermittent problems with Napster UK. Whenever I try to play a downloaded file the music just keeps stuttering and the whole VM slows down to a crawl. I've tried disabling services such as System Restore and Indexing which has helped in the past, but nothing appears to work now. I've tried removing and reinstalling the Guest tools, but that also has not helped. I'm running this on an iMac 20" 2.0Ghz machine with 1Gb of RAM. VM is running Windows XP Service Pack 2 with memory set at 256Mb initially and also 392Mb at one point - neither makes any difference with RC1 but Napster has been running fine with 256Mb RAM on beta 6. M.