Not all Windows programs show in Parallels Access on the iPad!

Discussion in 'Parallels Access and Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by ethernetguru, Sep 16, 2013.

1. ethernetguru

ethernetguru

Most of my Windows programs show up, but the one that I most need (Sony Vegas Pro) only shows as a grayed out generic icon...and isn't accessible inside Parallels Access.

Is there something I can do to enable that program?

I'm running Sony Vegas Pro on a Windows maching inside Parallels Desktop for Mac.

Thank you!

2. ZDRodgers

ZDRodgers

I have a similar problem. When I first installed the Parallels Agent (v 1.0.22682.914869) The one program I wanted to run did not show up at all in the list, but I could get to it by using the search bar. I later uninstalled that Agent version and installed v1.0.22724.926871 and now I can't even bring it up using the search feature. This program is the only reason I wanted to use Parallels Access. Help.

3. ZDRodgers

ZDRodgers

Ooops - wrong forum room. I am using a PC not a MAC. But I found a partial solution to my problem which may or may not help you. If open Access in Desktop mode and run the program from there, then switch back to the app launcher, when I use the search bar it now finds it and I can run it. Still can't pin it to the app launcher list, though.