Only 1 screen of Apps shows on iPad????

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by GuruunoFlob, Aug 29, 2013.

1. GuruunoFlob

GuruunoFlob Bit poster

Installed trial, on iPad, only 1 screen of only certain apps shows on iPad to access, I have about 9 at high res on my Mac (meaning 100's of apps).
    How do I access all of them or specifically say which ones will be available?
    Also, 1st run of Parallels Access, iPad screen pure white, had to reboot everything.
    Will this be the norm for the 1 year subscription (beta testing the new software, waiting for bug fixes)?

2. lotw

lotw Product Expert

I haven't had the white screen happen to me yet. I do have quite a few apps on my Mac but the way the app works is you add apps to the launcher, not sure how many you can have but there are actually only a few that I use enough to even put on the launcher. You can also select desktop mode and get to all your apps anytime you need to or open the finder and doing it that way.

3. KurtSchmucker

KurtSchmucker Bit poster

The App Launcher screen of Parallels Access can have many "pages". Add more apps, using the "+" button at the top right of the App Launcher screen. After you fill up a "page" with apps, another page will be added automatically. Just like in the Launchpad in the iPad, you will know there are multiple pages (and how many pages there are) by seeing a small row of dots near the bottom of the App Launcher screen.

4. GuruunoFlob

GuruunoFlob Bit poster

Thanks......