Out of space

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by yacob, Jul 5, 2017.

1. yacob

yacob Bit poster

I am currently trying to install a game that requires 46GB of space but parallels says I only have 26GB of space available. I have auto reallocation turned on, plus have 1.75GB of free space. Outside of this I tried manually switching it, resize file system is greyed out and in Disk Management when I right click on C Extend Volume is greyed out as well because the recovery partition is in-between drive C and the unallocated space so I cannot follow http://kb.parallels.com/en/113972 Any ideas?

Never mind, I deleted the Recovery Partition using Diskpart which allowed me to extend the volume. I would still like to know why it isn't happening automatically like it has in the past.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    TerryS6 likes this.
  2. JoshW4

JoshW4 Bit poster

We it has been deleted automatically in my case. I don't really know what's the problem. Maybe you should contact support or read some articles at dissertation writing service. Might help actually.

3. AlexG6

AlexG6 Bit poster

Yeah, I had the same issue.

4. CarenB

CarenB Bit poster

Same here

5. TerryS6

TerryS6 Bit poster

I thought they fixed this in newer versions but encountered the same problem. Good that I found this solution though its' not the best one

6. KevenM1

KevenM1 Bit poster

I have the same issue

7. Do you have the latest Parallels Access version?