Parallels Access Multiple Display Support

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by PeterD20, Jan 10, 2019.

1. PeterD20

PeterD20 Bit Poster

As per this thread, I'm submitting a feature request for Parallels Access: please add support for external displays.

A little background: if an Access host computer has an external display connected, and if an app on the computer is displayed on the external display, then the app is unusable in Parallels Access, even though it will appear in the list of available apps.

Thanks,

Peter

2. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

Hi Peter,
    Can you provide some additional details? Were you connecting from mobile app or via a web browser? did you have a desktop mode on?

3. PeterD20

PeterD20 Bit Poster

Hi Alex, thanks for the quick response. I was connecting via the mobile app. Tried desktop mode on and off. At best I'll see the menu bar and a "Parallels Access" background. Note that the Parallels Access agent is on a MacBook Pro.

4. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

Thanks. This seems to be a bug, as mirroring that Parallels Access Agent enables when connection is established, should bring all windows to one mirrored display. Can you submit technical data from the Agent and provide me with Report ID? I'll ask the team to investigate.