Parallels Access unable to use subscription

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by HankShank, Mar 21, 2014.

1. HankShank

HankShank Bit poster

I ordered Parallels 9 when it first came out and took advantage of the combo deal, which included a free membership to Parallels Access. I don't remember the duration, but it seems like maybe 6 months. I've just been notified of its impending expiration. This sucks because I never got to use it even though I paid for it.

I was thrilled to be able to test out the claims of "appifying" my OS X applications to the iPad. Imagine my extreme disappointment when I set it up on my mac, then went to my iPad and was informed that it is not supported on the iPad 1.

At some point I will upgrade to new iPad. I would like my Parallels Access subscription renewed for the same period that I paid, but was unable to use. However, I would like it put into my account as pending. i.e. the subscription period does not start until I activate it again (when I get the new iPad).

2. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi HankShank,

Parallels Access subscription starts as soon as you register Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac which you have purchased. Unfortunately it is not possible to hold the free subscription for Parallels Access as the subscription has already initiated.

Please purchase Parallels Access subscription as suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/116724

Thanks,
    Abdul