Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. I have been very busy with work.
I got the usual tech support help as well, even though I had already done troubleshooting on my end and everything was up and running fine, so I knew it was on their end. After trying for over a week, I reached out on here and got a new tech support agent, who offered to control my computer remotely, which I was not fond of. I then switched to Chrome Remote Desktop to remedy my situation and it has been working great thus far.
I am happy to hear that they resolved the issue. I am going to try it out and see what it looks like for me. My subscription is still good until next month and while I love the product, I am not very impressed with their support. From reading this forum as well as from personal experience, it basically took an act of congress to get them to admit that it might be on their end and to actually have them investigate.
Let's hope this is a lesson learned.
Edit: I just tried, but still get the same result. It hangs up at the "Connecting" screen and the spinner continuously spins, regardless of how long I leave it running, displaying no error message. I canceled my subscription, unfortunately. I have paid for this product without it working for a few months now, but that is long enough. Thank you all for your responses and helping this get seen, and I am glad that the issue has been resolved for some of you.
Last edited: Oct 13, 2016