Parallels Activation - Key already in use by another email

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by TimP6, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Sorry for the delay. Please check our PM reply.

2. prasannar

prasannar Bit Poster

Hi
    I am having a similar issue. I am unable to register the parallel 9/10 license. This is a case of reinstallation of OS. Apparently the count in account shows full utilization; but I dont have any instance active now. Please clear the same for me.
    Thanks
    PR

3. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

It has been already done. Please check.

4. ZacS2

ZacS2

I am having an issue where i had another work computer that had parallels installed, and must've not be deactivated. Now i cannot get connected to new parallels instance. Any advice? Thanks!

5. Maria@Parallels

Hi, we've made necessary changes with your key, please check the activation issue.
    And also you can use steps from this KB article for moving Parallels Desktop key to new Mac.

6. Maria@Parallels

Hi, we've received your email, please provide us with your license key in private message.

7. Hi Maria, same issue for me. I have purchased the license last year but I am not able to get it enabled again because license is connected to another account.

8. Maria@Parallels

Hi, would you like to transfer your license to the new account? Could you provide us with your license key please?
    Check your inbox and reply.

9. WilliamG9

WilliamG9 Bit Poster

I need to move my subscription to a newly activated account with a new email as the old email is not accessible. Thanks.