Official Response Is there some place we can at least get an official response as to whether swsoft is still supporting this release? I don't really have a need to upgrade to the newer version. So, I don't want to spend the money if I don't have to. But, the level of functionality we're getting now is not sufficient. A fix or upgrade is needed. Also - it's not too impressive that we are waiting for a response AFTER the OS release came out. It has been available for testing for months now. The least they could have done was provide a clear support/update policy.