Parallels Client

Discussion in 'Parallels Mobile Device Management' started by MRumpler, Dec 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MRumpler

MRumpler Bit Poster

There doesn't seem to be a forum (or any info at all) for the Parallels Client for iOS. The iTunes page https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/parallels-client/id1129911695?mt=8 states

> For more information about Parallels Client, visit www.parallels.com/products/client/

But that url redirects to RAS which doesn't help at all.

I used urls to connect to my remote machines with the old Parallels (2X) Client which has been renamed to Parallels Client (legacy) and was not updated in the last year. The url looks like this:
    tuxclient://?External_Launch=YES&ConnType=2&Server=serverip&Port=3389&UserName=username&Password=password&Connect=YES

That url still works with the legacy client, but if you use the new client, then the Parallels Client is just started, but it will not connect to the server and the parameters are ignored.

Can I still start connections with a url? Is there any information about the parameters on the internet which I may not have found?

2. jpc

jpc Kilo Poster