Password incorrect loop

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Jaime7, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Jaime7

Jaime7 Bit poster

I can't login to Windows 11 via parallels desktop (standard version 19.3.0), running on mac OS Ventura 13.3.1.

It keeps telling me I have the incorrect password. I have tried the solution outlined here: https://medium.com/@jecfish/reset-windows-10-password-in-my-parallel-desktop-a4c755d3be2
    and get the following message: Involved 'set' command option is available only in Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro or Business Edition.

Is there a fix to get around the login or reset the password via terminal?

2. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hi Jaime,

I have sent you a private message to assist with this issue

3. AdamM26

AdamM26 Bit poster

I am having an issue loging into parallels. I have a paid account, I have tried the password reset but I am never getting an email. I am unable to contact support because I need to be logged in first. Please help

4. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hi Adam,

I have sent a private message to assist you

5. mparikh

mparikh Bit poster

Hello,

I am having the same issue, can you please assist?

6. richard33

richard33

Hello
    I am having the same password issue. Can someone assist.

7. ChrisG39

ChrisG39 Bit poster

Hello. I recently began experiencing this issue yesterday after literally years of using the Business Edition of Parallels Desktop in the same Windows Server environment. It initially appeared to be a broken trust issue between the workstation and the network but fixing that issue just caused the incorrect username or password errors to come back. Are there other threads in the forum that shed some light on this? TIA