Pricing and Exchange Rates

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by djaneb, Apr 24, 2007.

1. djaneb

djaneb Junior Member

Hello

I am not sure where else to post this question - I posted the Parallels a few days ago but no reply so far.

I downloaded, trialled, then went to purchase and there was an option to purchase two licences at a discount. So I rang a friend with a Mac that has been thinking about it and he said go ahead.

So I purchased and the price US was $99:90. I am in Australia and the amount charged to my Credit Card in AUD should have been around $120 but a bit more would have been fine. However, my card was charged around $169AUD which is around $149US.

Is anyone else out there in same position? I purchase offshore all the time and the exchange always ends up in the ball park of current rate so this is surprising. Anyway, I'll await info from Parallels because the Element 5 people told me to contact them.

Deb

2. Eru Ithildur

Eru Ithildur Forum Maven

Parallels?

3. djaneb

djaneb Junior Member

Still waiting ....

I am still waiting for a reply to this post and have been regularly emailing the info@parallels address with no answer.

I would really appreciate an answer.

Many thanks

Deborah

4. constant

constant Forum Maven

5. djaneb

djaneb Junior Member

I have just put in one of the support tickets. I thought that they would be for technical problems, not purchasing problems, but I guess it is hard for them to keep track of everything - maybe I should have done that in the first place.

Anyway, I might get a response now.

Many thanks

Deborah

6. djaneb

djaneb Junior Member

Still no response. I will post to the person who posted the sticky about what to do if you don't get an answer from support.