Problem buying Upgrade

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by mumbo, Jun 1, 2007.

1. mumbo

mumbo Bit poster

Hi

Just wondering if anyone else had the same problem as I had when ordering the 3.0 Upgrade key.

I placed the order by clicking on "order", and the next page showed absolutely no confirmation. I looked at my account to see if any orders were shown - nothing. No confirmation email, no registration key, etc, basically it looked like something went wrong with the purchase. (I use Firefox ...???? I'm also in Europe and it looks like they use a european site for the purchase so maybe it is different from in USA, etc)
    :(

In any case, like a stupid fool I went and placed a second order since it looked like the first didn't work ....

Same thing happened again :eek:

So now, I might be debited two times at some future date, or I might not be debited at all. I have no key and no trace anywhere of the purchase :(

Anyone else have similar problems?

2. Utumno

Utumno Bit poster

I ordered 2x 3.0 upgrades a moment ago, no problems at all. Both order confirmations came through with license keys, no problems.

Ut.

3. mumbo

mumbo Bit poster

And I got nothing :(
    Here's hoping I haven't been billed
    I'll contact sales, but I imagine that they'll be swamped by sales questions for v3.0 and not have time ... oh well, we'll see.

Thanks for your help

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007