PSA 5.0.x Creation Utilities Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dan S., Sep 24, 2002.

1. Dan S.

Dan S. Guest

The wait is over. They have finally arrived! The new and improved Client Creation Utilities are now availible for download on our anonymous FTP site. Go to ftp.plesk.com, choose your distro, and go to the Utilities directory. Please be sure to read the documentation prior to installation/use.

Some of the new features include:
    • Ability to create standard and frame forwarding hosting added.
    • Ability to manage FrontPage over SSL support added.
    • Log rotation configuring significantly improved in accordance with new PSA features.
    • Ability to manage statistics retention time added.
    • Ability to manage mail aliases for the mailname added.
    • Ability to manage mail group membership for the mailname added.
    • Now it is possible to add file to autoresponder repository and attach it in
      autoresponder simultaneously.
    In the next week, we will also be releasing a webscript addon pack, that will include some example web forms for client & domain creation, as well as the much awaited mail password change form. I am just finishing these up today. I'll post when I upload them.

Enjoy!

2. Dan S.

Dan S. Guest

Okay, I lied.
    Webscripts are completed and uploaded as well. Please read the README file before installing. I STRONGLY advise you to create a .htaccess file for the directory where you upload these scripts. Do not take this warning lightly. If you do not protect these scripts, anyone who knows their location will be able to create clients and domains on your server.

As stated in the notes, with the exception of the email password change form, these are meant to be for admin use not end user.

Enjoy!