Really Stupid Mistake - Activation // Upgrade

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by RBethune, Jun 7, 2007.

1. RBethune

RBethune Bit poster

Okay here is the story. I heard of the new version and went to upgrade so I purchase the 49.99 upgrade then realized that members could get a discount since I had bought the 3188 Build on May 27th I tried to log in and couldn't. Seems that my activation key and other information was blocked by my spam blocker and didn't see it till I went looking for it today. I saw on the blog that if you bought it after May 1st you got a free upgrade well I guess now im screwed since I paid the 50 bucks and just activated the key today even though I been using parallels for a few weeks.

What should I do to get my money back and to get the free upgrade that is offered? I am really stuck now since I did get the new upgrade key I didn't recieve a DL link and could not DL the upgrade and have no place to put the upgrade key. Can anyone help me? Please!

Also I can provide allt he order numbers and e-mails I have them all in order if you need them. Blah I hate spam blockers.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  2. jvgfanatic

jvgfanatic Member

Well, can't help with the rest but you CAN download the software. Near the top of the page:

Download->Parallels Desktop Macintosh and there you are :)

3. Sculler

Sculler Junior Member

I saw in another a reply in another entry that you could contact their customer service by phone and possibly get a refund on the upgrade. Give it a try.

Sculler