Remove other Bloatware/Products Sale questions!

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by SPX, Aug 22, 2017.

1. SPX

SPX Bit Poster

Please remove commercial junk like Acornis true image, Install Antivirus....
    Buying software for 79,99 and still get questions about other software i DO NOT want to purchase, put in in the trail version but not for people who has bought a license.

2. TomC4

TomC4 Bit Poster

I agree with you. I also found the pop-ups prompting me to install the Parallels Toolkit to be very annoying. I simply didn't want that junk. I would much rather have a rock-solid core product than a bunch of unneeded and unwanted embellishments. Unfortunately, Parallels is no longer a rock-solid product. Combining buggy software, hardware resource restrictions, and bloatware doesn't seem to be a winning strategy to me.

VladimirR2 likes this.
  3. CamilleD

CamilleD Bit Poster

I'm upset because : each new version is more intrusive regarding advertising.
    Since I have upgrade for the version 12.2.1 I can't use more than 8Go of memory as before and I have a message that say that I have to upgrade to the pro version if I want to use more than 8go of memory.
    In fact this software is a trap : every year you have to pay and soon the normal version will have less and less capacity in favor of a pro version....
    GRRR....

4. VarunS

VarunS Bit Poster

Here is a crazy idea. What if you stopped displaying advertisements to customers who have paid good money for your product? Might make you look respectable!

[​IMG]

5. Ronald Bokleman

Ronald Bokleman Bit Poster

TOTALLY agree! I was about to make a post and include this ridiculous screen shot, but I'm glad someone already did. STOP this nonsense!!

6. OldNerdGuy

OldNerdGuy Bit Poster

I did not buy your product for you to force Ads onto my desktop. GET RID OF THEM. Just because you are advertising your own products does not make it proper, it is just RUDE in the worst degree.

If you treat your customers like dirt, they will return the favor.

GET RID OF THE ADS!!!

7. VarunS

VarunS Bit Poster

8. PhilipT3

PhilipT3 Bit Poster

Okay Moderator, you win. I withdraw the quip that this feature is on a par with 1990's shareware. I still stand by my comment that this is both a product and marketing mis-fire.

9. SterlingG

SterlingG Kilo Poster

Bravo !!! Another thing VMWare does not subject us to...

10. jhochwald

jhochwald Bit Poster

How about an opt out/opt in (permanent)?
    That could be a solution for all, those who want the offers (safe on bundle stuff) and the others (like me) who doesn't like the advertising at all.

11. med220m

med220m

those who want the offers (safe on bundle stuff) and the others (like me) who doesn't like the advertising at all.