SmartGuard Snapshots: Schedule to after hours

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by Ronald Bokleman, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Ronald Bokleman

Ronald Bokleman Bit Poster

Please provide the means for SmartGuard snapshots to occur when I'm NOT running a VM on a schedule I choose. I am constantly interrupted by Parallels 11, 12, 13 to take a SmartGuard snapshot when I'm in the middle of doing something critical on Windows 10.

Instead allow me to pick a time like 9:00pm or 3:00am for these to occur and then let me use my Windows 10 VMs without interruption.

2. JudeC

JudeC Bit Poster

Users have been asking for this feature since v4!!!! It's ludicrous that this feature has not made its way into a build yet.

3. MarceloS2

MarceloS2 Bit Poster

Yes! Please, make a schedule for SmartGuard backup!

4. KorkyPlunger

KorkyPlunger Bit Poster

5. PeterB11

PeterB11 Bit Poster

Absolutely need the ability to schedule this. Deletes are often taking in excess of an hour. I need to do this after hours.

6. AshtonM1

AshtonM1 Bit Poster

Writing this response waiting for my work VM to finish the snapshot. Please for the love of God put this feature out. This is absolutely ridiculous a scheduling aspect hasn't been built into v14. I wish someone from support would respond with either what is delaying this feature or where it is in the product roadmap. It needs to be on there.